Cambridge Public Library offers a variety of services to our patrons.
- The Library building is open to the public.
- Masks are required inside the building at all times by anyone over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination status.
- Chairs and tables are available to patrons of the library.
- Public restrooms are available.
- 8 desktop computers available for public use.
- Meeting space available for library events and for organizations upon request.
- Public wifi is available 24/7 inside the building and in the parking lot.
- Copy, Fax, scanning and printing services are available for 0.20 cents (0.35 cents for double sided ) per page. Fax number is 518-677-2443
- InterLibrary Loan services are available.
- Take Home STEM Kits available for loan.
- Metal Detector available for loan.
- Ancestry.com available in the library.
- Digital archive of Washington County Post available in the library.
- Talking Books and the Braille Library are available through NYS Library by following this link: https://www.nysl.nysed.gov/tbbl/
- Laptops and E-Readers available for loan.
- Headphones available for use inside the library.
- Virtual Programs and limited In-Person Programs available.
- Farm-2-Library program, fresh produce and dry goods available at the library.
- On-going Friends of the Library Book Sale open daily.